Lets just start with the base first. ‘Coz a good base can either make it or break it!
Primers that I recommend are:
Usually, I use a bb cream frequently and a foundation only when I feel I need a little bit of coverage, but I feel every beginner need a foundation rather than a bb cream. Because you can easily make your own DIY bb cream by mixing a little bit of your foundation with your favorite moisturizer + sunscreen.
A Foundation is more pigmented than a bb cream and will give you greater coverage. If you have oily skin, then you should try out the matte foundation, and if you have dry skin, then you should try out a dewy foundation.
Foundations that I recommend:
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation | BUY IT HERE
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation | BUY IT HERE
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible ProMatte Foundation | BUY IT HERE
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24Hr Liquid Foundation | BUY IT HERE
- Maybelline SUPERSTAY Full Coverage Foundation 220 Review | BUY IT HERE
- Vatenn Italy Review: Italian Matte Foundation| Shade 604 Tan | BUY IT HERE
Concealers That I Recommend:
COMPACT POWDER/SETTING POWDER
BLUSH, BRONZER & HIGHLIGHTER
For a beginner, a makeup kit containing blush bronzer and highlighter is perfect. It will be very handy and you’ll not have to buy several products. After applying a foundation, concealer, and compact powder, you face can lose the natural shadows, so in order to get them back, you can use a blush, bronzer/contour and highlighter.
Blush, Bronzer/Contour, and Highlighter That I Recommend:
- Sivanna Colors Ultra Blush Palette | BUY IT HERE
- Odbo Face Contour Kit
- Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper | BUY IT HERE
- Popfeel Eyebrow Pencil | BUY IT HERE
- Sivanna Colors 3D Eyebrow Pencil | BUY IT HERE
- Miss Claire Eyebrow Pencil | BUY IT HERE
- Makeup Revolution London Palettes Affirmation 32 Eyeshadow | BUY IT HERE
- Maybelline New York The Nudes Palette Eyeshadow | BUY IT HERE
- Makeup Revolution London BBB Fortune Favours Eyeshadow | BUY IT HERE
If you know me well, then you might know that I’m a mascara junkie. Mascaras make your lashes appear longer and fuller and open up your eyes. Mascaras can be volumizing, lengthening, plumping, etc.
- L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes | BUY IT HERE
- L’Oreal Paris Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara | BUY IT HERE
- Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara | BUY IT HERE
- Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara | BUY IT HERE
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream (Shade 42, 55, 58, 20, 38, 31, 47, 11)
- 7Heaven Photogenic Matte Lipstick
- Elle 18 Color Pop Matte Lip Color
- Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Lip and Cheek Color