Hey Guys, I’m back with another MATTE ME but this time, it is the Arezia MATTE ME Liquid Lipstick. You might have read my blog on the previous one by Swiss Beauty here. I wanted to try different variants, so picked up this beauty.
PRICE: Rs. 150-200 for 6ml of product.
Arezia MATTE ME Liquid Lipstick Review
Similar to Sleek’s Matte Me. The lipstick comes in a transparent glass tube and the color is visible through the tube. It has a dome-shape applicator which again is a plus point because you can easily apply it.
In the front space, the brand name and the word “Matte Me” is written. And the cap is matte black! The backside of the tube usually has the bar code thing and the other details of the product.
The packaging was quite sleek. It is good for traveling.
ABOUT THE LIPSTICK:
The lipstick comes with a dome-shaped applicator. You don’t need an extra lip liner, just a lipstick is enough. The lipstick is very matte. It takes a while like 5-10 mins to set and become fully matte. But when it becomes matte, it doesn’t budge, doesn’t smudge! To top with, this is waterproof! The lipstick is super pigmented and one stroke is enough.
ABOUT THE SHADE:
The shade “Tree Soil” is a nude shade with brown undertones. This shade is similar to “Exclusive Event” by Mac, Kat Von D’s “bow n arrow” liquid lipstick. This is very Kylie Jenner type lipstick.
The staying power is good. It stayed for about 5 hours after then it starts chipping off from the middle of the lips.
- The lipstick is super matte, so I recommend applying a lip balm underneath, to prevent drying of the lips.
- You cannot simply wipe the lipstick by applying water, it’s WATERPROOF! So use a make-up remover or take a little quantity of Vaseline in a cotton pad and use it as a make-up remover.
- Good pigmentation.
- FULLY MATTE!
- Nude Shade with brown undertones
- Quite drying, if you don’t wear a lip balm underneath.
- Removing the lipstick from the lips can be quite a trouble.
RATINGS: 3 Stars