Wet n Wild Photo Focus Dewy Face Primer Review
Hello everybody! Ever since I saw Shreya Jain using Becca Backlight Filter Primer, I was dying to get one as well. But looking at its price and my ‘already broke’ bank account, I thought about finding a dupe/similar product. After months of searching, one-day Wet n Wild launched their new collection in India, and hence this was the outcome! Wet n Wild Photo Focus Dewy Face Primer is one of the gems in the market.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
A fresh face starts with photo-prepping primer. Infused with Vitamin E, this lightweight formula helps smooth your skin for an even makeup application. The primer is infused with pearl pigments to add dimension for that glow-from-within look
PRICE: Rs.499 ($5.99)
Availability: Buy On Nykaa | Ulta
Wet n Wild Photo Focus Dewy Face Primer comes in a simple white tube that contains 25 ml of product. Nothing too fancy, just a simple plastic tube. The packaging is similar to the OG Wet n Wild Photo Focus Primer.
It has all the details mentioned in the backside of the tube, along with the list of ingredients. It is very compact and easy to carry around. Its very travel-friendly.
CONSISTENCY & SHADE:
This Wet n Wild Dewy Primer has a champagne tint to it and has a lotion-like consistency. After application, your face becomes a little sticky to touch, which indicates that the foundation will stick properly.
My Final Thoughts On The Wet n Wild Dewy Primer
Wet n Wild Photo Focus Dewy Face Primer has a champagne tint to it. You just need a pea-sized amount for your face. Once blended, it gives a champagne glow to your face. It has super fine shimmers that are not chunky at all. It helps in reflecting light. This primer is very moisturizing and dewy and does leave my skin radiant.
Post application, your face will have a slightly sticky base which helps in the better adherence of the foundation. The best thing about this primer is that it can be used before and after foundation application. The glow definitely peeks through your foundation and gives a healthy glow-from-within kinda look. You can use it as an illuminator on the high points of your cheeks.
Now coming to its claims,
- Lightweight Formula: Yes, this primer has a very lightweight formula. It has a lotion-like consistency which is easy to blend.
- Infused with Vitamin E: It contains castor oil which is high in vitamin E
- Smooths skin for even makeup application: It does nothing to your pores, but the glow is very gorgeous.
- Infused with pearl pigments: Yes, it does give off a healthy glow-from-within look
Is this a dupe for Becca Backlight Priming Filter Primer?
I don’t own the Becca Backlight Filter Primer, but what I’ve noticed that both the Wet n Wild and Becca primer has a beige champaign tint and luminosity to it. Few YouTubers even claim it to be a Becca Backlight Priming Filter Dupe.
- Moisturizing and dewy
- Gives a radiant glow
- Has a lotion like consistency
- Can be used as a primer and an illuminator
- Affordable & travel-friendly
- Does not fill in pores
(I highly recommend this primer. -0.5 for lacking in pore filling capacity)
- Wet n Wild Coconut 3 in 1 Primer Water Review
- Lakme Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer Review, Price, Swatches
- 14 Best Primers In India Under Rs.1000 (Updated 2020)
- Meilin Gel Based Primer Review | Cheapest Primer In India