Sivanna Colors Ultra Blush Palette Review & Swatches
Hola guys, I’m back with another review from one of my favorite drugstore brands, i.e Sivanna Colors. Here’s my Sivanna Colors Ultra Blush Palette Review and Swatches
PRICE: Rs.500 (May Vary Online)
I’m in love with the packaging. Sivanna does the cutest packing ever! This Sivanna Ultra Blush Palette comes in a white outer cardboard case and the palette is black and compact. It contains 6 blushes and 1 highlighter and 1 contour shade. But I do not like the fact that it does not contain a mirror or an applicator.
PIGMENTATION & TEXTURE:
These blushes in this Sivanna Colors Blush Palette are super pigmented. They are very smooth and blend easily. You just need to slightly touch these shades with your brush. The contour shade and the highlighter is well pigmented but a little less pigmented than the blushes.
- 1st Shade: The first shade is a bubblegum-pink shade. It is slightly darker than the 6th shade.
- 2nd Shade:The second shade is a pinky nude shade. Very pretty everyday sort of color.
- 3rd Shade: The third shade is a light peachy shade.
- 4th Shade: Th fourth shade is a dark peachy coral shade. It is a stark peachy color with fine golden shimmer in it.
- 5th Shade: The fifth shade is a light peachy coral shade with fine golden shimmer in it.
- 6th Shade: The fifth shade is a light pink shade with cool undertones.
- Contour Shade: The contour shade has slight cool undertones, hence it can be used as proper contour shade as well as a bronzer.
- Highlighter: The highlighter in this palette is silver with golden reflects.
MY THOUGHTS ON THE PRODUCT:
First of all, I highly recommend this Sivanna blush palette. It is a multi-purpose palette with 6 blushes and 1 contour/bronzer shade and 1 highlighter. This palette is available in different variants, mine’s no.3
The blushes in this Sivana Colors Ultra Blush Palette are super pigmented and very vibrant and colorful. It has totally matte shades as well as shades with a slight shimmer which adds a hint of glow.
The contour shade is well pigmented and can be used as a contour shade as well as a bronzer. The highlighter is icy white with golden reflects in it. It can be used as inner corner highlight and also as an eye-shadow for my skin tone.
These blushes, contour, and highlight are very bendable and very buttery in texture. But they have a little kickback as well. They last for about 5 hours without any makeup setting spray.
It is a great affordable palette that contains all the blushers that you’d need. I feel like it is a must have in a beginners makeup kit.
The only thing I don’t like bout this product is that it lacks a mirror and an applicator and the fact that it contains parabens.
- Very affordable
- Super pigmented
- Versatile palette
- Good Quality
- Great Packaging
- Lasts upto 5 hours
- Very buttery
- Contains Parabens
- Lacks a mirror (and an applicator)
Do I Recommend It?
Absolutely Yes. These blushes are very pigmented and easily bendable. You will also get a contouring powder and a highlighter.