Hello everybody, in this blog post I’ll be sharing the Best Vitamin C Serum In India. These serums are all made of high-quality ingredients. These Vit C Serums will be helpful if you have issues with hyperpigmentation or need to brighten your dull skin. I’ll be sharing everything that you need to know about Vitamin C Serum.
What Is Vitamin C in Skincare?
Vitamin C is a well-known antioxidant that comes in different forms. The most stable form is ascorbic acid. It was shown to brighten an uneven skin tone, improve the look of multiple signs of aging, and also provide skin-restoration and soothing benefits. [Reference]
It inhibits the production of melanin in the skin, which helps to lighten any brown spots or hyper-pigmentation and also even out skin tone.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Vitamin C
When to apply vitamin c serum?
You need to apply vitamin c serum after you cleanse and tone your face. But make sure to use it before applying a moisturizer
When to use vitamin c serum day or night?
The best time to apply Vitamin C Serum is in the morning because of their ability to neutralize free radicals and protection from sun damage. It protects skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure.
Does vitamin C remove acne scars?
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that has the ability to neutralize free radicals. It inhibits the production of melanin in the skin, which helps to lighten any brown spots or hyperpigmentation and also even out skin tone. Hence it can be used to remove acne scars and enhance skin radiance.
Where to store vitamin c serum?
I’d recommend a dark and cool place, preferably the refrigerator because the refrigeration will help in delaying the oxidation process.
How do you know if vitamin C serum has gone bad? When should you throw out vitamin C serum?
If you notice that the color of the serum is turned brown, then you will know that the serum has oxidized and its time to throw out that Vitamin C Serum
How often should you use vitamin C serum?
You can use it every other day. 2-4 drops is fine.
What can you not mix with vitamin C serum?
Don’t mix Vitamin C with Retinol, Niacinamide, AHA BHA (Glycolic Acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid)
Best Vitamin C Serum In India
I’ve included 9 of the best affordable Vitamin C Serum In India that will help for people with hyperpigmentation and skin brightening.
PIXI Vitamin-C Serum – ₹2550
The Pixi Vitamin C Serum is one of the Best Vitamin C Serum In India that I highly recommend. It has a light-weight texture that gets absorbed quickly in the skin.
- It contains 15% L-ascorbic acid
- It has a non-sticky texture that gets absorbed quickly
- Helped in brightening my dull skin
- Helped in fading my dark spots/pigmentation around the mouth.
- Gave my skin a good after-glow after using it for almost a month
- Has a Paraben-free formula with lemon, orange and grapefruit extracts
- Also contains aloe extract and tea tree which makes it quite soothing on the skin
- Contains Ferulic Acid which provides antioxidant protection
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop – Pure Vitamin C Serum – Rs.1570
- Contains 5% Vitamin C
- Contains Centella Asiatica which is a soothing and healing ingredient
- Contains Yuzu Extract that helps boost collagen
- Contains Broccoli Extract that reduced skin redness
- Helps in fading brown spots and pigmentation
- The formula is fragrance-free and has a pH level of 3.81
- It helps in improving skin texture.
- It is one of the best vitamin c serum in India for Hyperpigmentation and skin brightening
Sugandha Antioxidant Serum 10% Vitamin C Serum – Rs.1000
- It contains 10% Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (a stable form of Vitamin C) as the main Vitamin C Source
- It has a pH 6 which is safe to use for acne/ sensitive skin
- It also includes other natural anti-oxidants like Curcumin and Gotu
- Curcumin is a strong antioxidant and that has shown UV-B Protective properties.
- Gotu Kola helps in refining skin texture
- Also contains Hyaluronic Acid which makes sure that the serum keeps your skin hydrated
Buy Here: Amazon
Neemli Naturals Hyaluronic & Vitamin C Serum – Rs.2250
- It contains 12% Vitamin C for visible brightening
- It contains hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate and plump the skin
- It also contains niacinamide, which is natural vitamin B3 that helps in combating hyperpigmentation
- It is formulated without synthetic ingredients, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, phthalates, chemicals, fillers, mineral oils, petroleum, and animal-based ingredients
Natural Vibes Ayurvedic Vitamin C Skin Care Face Serum – Rs.999 (Vegan)
You already know how much I love my Natural Vibes Vitamin C Brightening Face. This Natural Vibes Vitamin C Serum is
- Made from a blend of natural sources of Vitamin C such as Amla, Peach, Lemon, Grape Seed Orange, and Aloe Vera
- This serum has a watery consistency that absorbs into the skin quickly
- It prevents your skin from oxidative damage and reduces premature signs of Ageing Acne, Blemishes, Pigmentation, and Dark Spots.
- Suitable for all skin types
VAUNT Vitamin C Water – Rs.745 (Vegan)
The Vaunt Vitamin C Water is made of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, which is a stable form of Vitamin C.
- It contains 5% Vitamin C
- It is a beautiful blend that is packed with antioxidants, licorice, Amla, geranium water and Hyaluronic acid so that it keeps your hydrated as well as protect and balance your skin
- It helps to diminish dark spots, lightens scars, reverses sun-damage, and retains moisture, giving you that dewy, luminous glow
- This has a watery consistency and is very lightweight on the skin
- Free from parabens, SLS, PEG, silicones, petroleum, phthalates, DEA, synthetic fragrances and colors.
Luxurious Adore Saffron Elixir – Rs.799
Buy Here (Use Code TRISHNA15 to get 15% off)
The Luxurious Adore Saffron Elixir is formulated with natural anti-oxidant like Saffron Extract, Ascorbic Acid or the best form of Vitamin C.
- This beautiful blend also contains glycerine for a bit of hydration.
- This serum has a very light-weight texture which is great for oily skin. I have dry combination skin and even I love it.
- It is rich in Omega 3, 6, Vitamin B, C, E, and Antioxidants as it contains Saffron extract, Ascorbic acid, and Vitamin C.
- This is one of the best affordable Vitamin C serum in India that actually helps in skin brightening and anti-dullness if you use it for 1 or 2 months or more.
- I absolutely recommend this serum for all skin types.
Read Here: Luxurious Adore Saffron Elixir Review
Juicy Kakadu Plum & Pomegranate Facial Oil – Rs.875
Juicy Kakadu Plum & Pomegranate Facial Oil is a 100% organic blend of different facial oils that are packed with antioxidant properties.
- This Vitamin C infused facial oil’s key ingredients are Pomegranade, Kakadu Plum, Grapefruit, Camellia seed oil and Hemp Seed oil.
- Being a facial oil is suited for all skin types including those with acne-prone sensitive skin
- Free from preservatives, synthetic fragrance oils, sulphates and artifical dyes
Earth Rhythm Clear Skin – Vitamin C, Bio-Retinol, Salicyclic Acid & Hyaluronic Acid – Rs.1499
Earth Rhythm Clear Skin serum contains a whopping 20% magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Stable form of Vitamin C) so I’d recommend it to someone who has already included actives in their skincare. This is not for someone who wants to try skincare actives for the first time.
- Contains 2.5% Retinol that helps in the anti-aging process, and also improves the production of collagen
- Contains 2% Salicyclic Acid that helps to treat acne so its great for acne-prone skin
- Contains 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid that helps to retain moisture and gives a plumping effect to the skin
- This serum also contains natural anti-oxidants like Kakadu plum, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Palm Oil.
- This serum has a translucent gel-like texture that is fragrance free
Availability: Earth Rhythm Site
- Top 10 Kumkumadi Oils In India | Best Kumumadi Oil For Face
- 10 Best Cleansing Balm in India
- 12 Best Alcohol Free Toner In India Under Rs.500
- Pixi Vitamin C Caviar Balm Review
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Sleeping Mask Review
- Natural Vibes Vitamin C Brightening Face Wash Review
Don’t Forget To Pin These!