Maybelline Clean Express Total Clean Makeup Remover Review
Best Waterproof Makeup Remover ever! Maybelline Clean Express Total Clean Makeup Remover is available for only Rs.300 (available on discount at Amazon, Flipkart) and you get 70ml of product. I’ve heard Rati from IMBB raving about it, so I thought about giving it a try (and God, that I did).
- Powerful Bi-Phase Formula: Removes long lasting and waterproof makeup while leaving skin soft
- Fast acting dissolving agents: Instantly breaks down all types of stubborn eye makeup
- Lids and lashes are remarkably clean and moisturized, with no residue
- Dermatologist and allergy tested
Maybelline Clean Express Total Clean Makeup Remover comes in a clear plastic bottle which is very basic yet cute. It is a squeeze-able bottle. It’s really handy and travel-friendly.
It is a bi-phase makeup remover so it contains a layer of oil above the liquid portion. It has a runny consistency which is very thin.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Shake the bottle well to mix both the layers
- Squeeze a small layer onto a cotton pad
- Press the cotton pad lightly onto your eyes/lips for few seconds (to let the oil break down the makeup) and swipe away
- Swipe away 2-3 times to remove every ounce of makeup
I’ve used the following products for the demo:
- Blue Heaven Line & Design Sketch Liner
- Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara & Loreal Lash Paradise Mascara
- Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick – Soft Spoken
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip – Bumble
- Swiss Beauty Matte Me Ultra-Smooth Matte Lipstick – S17 Petal
You can see that on the right picture, my hand seems a little bit drenched, that’s because of the makeup remover. You have to wash your face with a cleanser later on.
MY THOUGHTS ON THE PRODUCT:
It is an excellent makeup remover, especially for removing waterproof mascara. If you are an old reader of this blog, then you might know how much of a mascara lover I am.
I have tons of waterproof mascara and two of my favorite waterproof mascara are the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and Loreal Lash Paradise Mascara. Those two mascaras are very difficult to remove, but this makeup remove removes it within seconds.
It also removes most of my stubborn waterproof liquid lipsticks within seconds. I don’t have to tug my lips or swipe again and again. The product breaks down any makeup and removes it completely. I had no makeup residue what-so-ever.
After removing your makeup, your lashes and lips are well moisturized due to the presence of the oil. I love the fact that this makeup remover does not dry out your skin, lashes, and lips.
Maybelline Clean Express Total Clean Makeup Remover is advised to use for eyes and lips, so I’d recommend that you use this makeup remover only for removing eye and lip makeup. All you have to do is squeeze some product onto a cotton pad and use it to remove your makeup. You require a small amount of product to remove your makeup.
- Removes waterproof makeup
- Require a small amount of product
- Easy to use
- Removes makeup within seconds
- Lightweight consistency
- Lashes and lips are well moisturized due to the presence of the oil
- Inexpensive (Always on discount at Amazon)
- Could not find any.
Do I recommend this Product?
Yes, absolutely! I’d even repurchase it as it is very effective and removes waterproof mascara, which is a lifesaver for me.
Don’t Forget To Pin This!