La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water REVIEW
Recently during an amazing discount period, I grabbed my hands onto La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. I got the 50ml variant since I wanted to try out the product first. I’ve been using this mist daily thrice and would love to provide my thoughts on the product. To know more about the product and the different ways it can be used, keep on reading till the end.
ABOUT La Roche-Posay:
La Roche-Posay is committed to making dermatological skincare accessible to those who need it, by partnering with dermatologists from the development to the recommendation of our skincare products. Read More Here
La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
PRICE: Rs.550 for 50 g | 3 years shelf life
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water comes in a white spray bottle. This is the 50g-1.8oz version which is very compact and travel-friendly. The cap is very sturdy and the nozzle is of good quality, it does not leak.
The spray bottle is made of metal which is of added advantage. It won’t break easily. The cap and the nozzle are made of good quality plastic.
I love this mist! It is so fine and spritzes so easily. All you have to do is spray the mist onto your face from a distance of 8-12 inches after mild cleansing. It instantly refreshes your face and brings back the moisture.
Different Ways To Use La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water:
Apart from its usage as a toner or facial mist, La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water can be used in the following ways:
- As a makeup setting spray: I’ve used this as a makeup setting spray, it did work out for me. Since the mist is very fine, it won’t make your makeup blotchy, it reduces the cakiness if you are using a lot of powder.
- Use it as a toner using a cotton pad: If you don’t like to spritz the product on to your face then spritz some onto a cotton pad and use it as a toner after mild cleansing.
- Spray it onto the burned area to reduce inflammation.
- Spritz it onto your face to refresh your self after a hard day.
- Use it before makeup application
- L’affair Aloe Soothing 3 Step Skin Renewal Mask Review
- Mirum Fresh Fruit Honey Natural Mask Review
- Cutishine Face Wash Review
- Soc 3D Beauty Serum Face Mask Review
- How to achieve healthy glowing skin using sheet masks? Priyanka Chopra’s Fav sheet mask
MY FINAL THOUGHTS ON THE PRODUCT:
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water is a very versatile product. This product helps in restoring the pH of your skin post-cleansing. Whenever I spritz it onto my skin, it gives me a boost of hydration. But I’d also like to mention that you would still need to use a good moisturizer after using this mist. It contains some of the following ingredients:
- Bicarbonate helps to reduce pimples.
- Calcium helps in cell regeneration and helps in replacing the old skin with new ones.
- Without enough calcium, the skin may become thin and fragile (source)
- Silicates have the ability to provide constant pH (source)
- Selenium helps to neutralize the free radicles in the skin and other damaging components which can lead to wrinkles. (source)
- Zinc is an antioxidant and prevents acne.
- Cuivre (Copper) helps to remove damaged proteins like sun damage. (source)
Do I recommend this product? Absolutely Yes!
- Provides an instant boost of hydration
- Can be used as a makeup setting spray
- Reduces inflammation
- Refreshes your face after a tiring day
- Can be used as a toner
- Can be used as a facial mist
- Travel-friendly product
- Good packaging
- you would still need to use a good moisturizer after using this mist
- Availability can be an issue
LOVE IT? PIN IT!