ABOUT THE BRAND:
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
MUA Glamour Night Eye-shadow Palette + EOTD
- First shade is a matte white shade. This is the least pigmented shade. Totally unflattering.
- Second shade is a shimmery dark blue shade. This is very pigmented and a very pretty shade but has a little fall out
- Third shade is my fav! This is a greenish-blue shimmery colour, super pigment and buttery soft.
- Fourth shade is a typical glittery silver colour, very pigmented and contains fine glitters.
- Fifth shade is a grey matte shade, not at all pigmented, very unflattering.
- Sixth shade is a shimmery brown shade. This is very pigmented as well and very beautiful, can be used as a crease shade as well.
- Seventh shade is a black matte shade. This matte shade is super pigmented and very matte and buttery soft!
- Eighth shade is a typical shimmery gold shade. This shade is very beautiful and glittery.
- Ninth shade is a shimmery green shade which is pigmented as well.
- Tenth shade is matte lilac shade. This one is pigmented but not as pigmented as the matte black shade. A pretty crease shade!
- Eleventh shade is shimmery dark pink shade, very pigmented and less glittery, can be worn in the crease as well as on the lids.
- Twelfth shade is a satin white shade. This shade is perfect for highlighting the inner corners or the brow bone.
|Outside the house|
- All the shades (except two) are pigmented.
- Staying power is good.
- Vivid & versatile shades.
- Contains matte, shimmery & satin shades.
- Blends easily
- Sleek Packaging
- Cheap applicator.
- Little fallout