What is a water based moisturizer?
- Glycerine provides the moisture.
- Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant which helps to soothe irritation and prevents sun damage.
- Vitamin E also helps in locking the moisturize in your skin while replenishing its nutrients.
- Some water-based moisturizers may even contain Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronate Sodium). Hyaluronic acid makes your skin look and feel more supple.
Which skin type should prefer water-based moisturizer?
- Since water-based moisturizers have a thin consistency, so they will reduce the chances of breakouts. Water does not bind into your pores so it will not clog them.
- They can be used as a base for makeup and can be worn throughout the day
- They get absorbed very quickly into your skin
- Sensitive skin must always make sure that their moisturizer does not contain any artificial fragrance or dyes, as it may cause irritation and breakouts.
What Are Some Good Water Based Moisturizers?
- Ponds Super Light Gel Moisturizer Review | Oil-Free Moisturizer
- Pixi pHenomenal Gel Review | New Pixi Moisturizer
- Neutrogena HydroBoost Water Gel
- Lakmé Absolute Skin Gloss Gel Creme
- L’Oreal Paris Hydrafresh Genius Multi-Active Essence Cream
If you have any queries, you can DM me on instagram (@indianbudgetbeautyblog). I’d be happy to help you all.