Innisfree Its Real Squeeze Mask has been my favorites! Sheet masks are my thing! I’ve been using sheet masks for the past two years and nothing beats my skin18 sheet masks. They are amazing. So like a month ago, I’ve hauled a lot of sheet masks from Innisfree and The Face Shop, and I’m still trying them on. If you want to know more about them, then let’s just jump into the review, shall we?
Innisfree Its Real Squeeze Mask Ingredients:
PRICE: Rs. 100 for 20ml of product
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Refreshed and bright skin is what you get after Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze mask- Green Tea. This mask contains essential moisture squeezed from Green Tea to make skin smooth and radiant.
- Soothing and moisturizing effects of green tea extracts
- The Jeju green complex consists of green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves, and orchids to keep your skin healthy
- This triple-layer sheet has a long-lasting moisturizing effect so that the essence can gradually be absorbed into the skin
It comes in a usual foil packaging which contains the Innisfree sheet mask. It has all the details written on it along with the instructions of usage. Its very travel friendly and hassle free. You just need to tear off the package and pop the mask on your face. This sheet mask is little bit thicker than normal sheet mask because it has a 3-layered sheet. The sheet mask is totally drenched in serum.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT:
I’ve applied this Innisfree Green Tea mask on my face for about 20 minutes. Then I’ve patted on the remaining formula onto my face. But if you squeeze the mask, then a lot of serum drips off, which I’ve massaged onto my legs and hands. This mask is very refreshing and gives a soothing effect. You’ll feel good while applying it. It did moisturize my skin and gave a dewy effect throughout the day. But on the downside, this effect lasts only for a day.
Usually my legs are very dry during this wintery season. I need to apply body oil at-least twice a day, other wise my legs get very dried. But after using the remaining serum onto my legs, I’ve noticed that it stayed moisturized the whole day.
Overall, this is a good mask on-the-go. You will definitely get its results (but only for a day). I do like it since it gives a soothing effect, dewy finish, moisturizes my skin, and is very refreshing.
If you loved this Innisfree Sheet Mask Review, then check out:
- How to achieve healthy glowing skin by using sheet mask?
- Mirum Fresh Fruit Avacado Real Natural Mask
- LUKE Snail Essence Mask REVIEW
- MOND’SUB Gold Brightening, Moisturizing, Antiwrinkle Face Mask
- The Five Best DIY Face Mask For Acne Prone Skin
- Gives a soothing effect
- Is very refreshing
- Moisturizes the skin
- Gives a dewy effect
- Travel friendly
- Results are not long lasting
- Contains alcohol