Hello everybody, Today I’m up with another EOTD. I’ll be teaching you all a very simple eye makeup for any festive occasion or any weddings. You can even use this eye makeup for Bridal makeup purposes. So lets start with the tutorial.
- First of all I primed my lids using Essence I love Stage eyeshadow base. I set this with my Sephora compact powder.
- Then I applied a brick red matte eyeshadow on my crease with a tight dome shaped brush.
- Then I blended the red eyeshadow into the crease.
- I applied some dark brown eyeshadow in the outer V of my eyes and then blended it as well.
- Then apply the same brick red eyeshdow (used in the crease) onto your lids. Make sure to pack the colour, DO NOT DRAG IT! Blend the harsh edges as well.
- Now apply some white highlighter (no.1) in the inner corners of the eyes, as well as on the brow bone.
- Now apply a mix of shimmery rose gold and red eyeshadow (No.2 + 3) on the lower lash line and apply lots and lots of mascara.
- Hence, now we are complete!