Today I’m going to do an eye makeup tutorial with a pink bold liner. I’m not a pro at doing tutorials, so I hope this first try will at least be up to your mark:)
- I applied Essence Eye shadow base all over my lids and set them with Maybelline Super Fresh Compact Powder.
- I applied a grey matte eye shadow just in my crease and blended it.
- Then I applied shimmery golden eye shadow just in my lids from my Sivanna Shimmer Bricks and blended it with the crease shade.
- Now comes the fun part. I did not have any pink eyeliner with me, so I took a small angled brush and my Swiss Beauty Matte Me in the shade Petal and drew an winged liner. Then I applied some pink eye shadow on my lower lash line.
- I tight lined as well as applied Lakme Iconic kajal on my water liner and smudged it with the pink eyeshadow. After that I applied maybelline Hyper Curl mascara to give my lashes some definition.