Palmer’s Coconut Water Facial Moisturizer Review
Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Coconut Water Facial Moisturizer is a super hydrating, rich moisturizer that deeply seeps into your skin and moisturizes deeply. I’m highly recommending this moisturizer to all skin types. Its is also a must for dry skin types, here’s why.
About the Product:
Palmer’s Coconut Water Facial Moisturizer is specially formulated with naturally skin-friendly coconut water and hyaluronic acid for an instant hydration boost for your skin. It renews and revitalizes your skin for a healthy-looking, radiant complexion. This lightweight and airy cream instantly drenches the skin in hydration and leaves it thoroughly nourished and moisturized. Infused with coconut water, hyaluronic acid, and papaya enzymes, this water cream leaves your skin looking radiant and healthy with a natural glow.
Palmer’s Coconut Water Facial Moisturizer Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lauryl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water. Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Lactobacillus/Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract. Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract. Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil. Perm Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate. Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Ethylhexylglycerin. Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Metabisulfite. Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol. Phenoxyethanol, Coumarin.
- Natural coconut water facial moisturizer that drenches your skin with revitalizing moisture for a dewy, radiant, and healthy-looking glow
- This advanced formula also contains ultra-hydrating extra virgin coconut water, hyaluronic acid and papaya enzymes to help boost skin’s hydration
- Gives deep moisturization that lasts 24 hours for an all-day radiant complexion
- Ethically formulated with sustainably sourced organic coconut oil; fair trade certified
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic and not tested on animals
- This product is free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, gluten, sulfates, or dyes
Palmer’s Coconut Water Facial Moisturizer Review
My skin type is Combination in the summers, dry in the winters
Price: Rs.850 | 50 gm
Buy It Here: Amazon | Nykaa | Walmart
The packaging is of high quality. This Palmer’s Coconut Water Facial Moisturizer comes in a glass jar with a screw lid packaging. It is quite heavy though and might break if it ever falls. There is not a protective lid between the product and the cap what-so-ever.
The jar is transparent and contains almost all the information mentioned in it. It also has an extra cardboard box that has all the ingredients and manufacturing dates mentioned.
Texture & Fragrance of the Product:
Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Coconut Water Facial Moisturizer has a beautiful jelly texture that gets instantly absorbed into the skin quickly as soon as you rub it into the skin. The gel-like consistency is very lightweight and looks just like fresh coconut pulp.
The fragrance is to die for. It smells so good and has a sweet coconut toffee-like smell. If you want to see its texture in action, click here
My Experience With The Product
The first thing that I’ve noticed is that this Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Coconut Water Facial Moisturizer is super lightweight but very hydrating. You only need a small amount of product for your entire face and it instantly blends just like water. It gets absorbed very quickly and gives your face a very nice healthy glow.
Palmer’s Coconut Water Facial Moisturizer is a water-based moisturizer that is great for all skin types, be it dry, oily, sensitive or normal. I have dry skin during winters and it absolutely did a fantastic job in keeping my skin hydrated and moisturized.
It contains some of the amazing skincare ingredients like:
- Coconut water & Fruit: Coconut water is packed with ultra-hydrating nutrients that instantly boost skin’s moisture for a more radiant glow
- Hyaluronic Acid: Plumps skin and boosts moisture balance, reversing skin dehydration and dullness
- Papaya Extract: Loaded with antioxidants, this natural skin-loving ingredient keeps skin looking nourished, youthful and glowy
- Evening Primrose Extract: It helps in soothing and moisturizing the skin. It also clears your skin and helps in eliminating dryness and redness.
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil: It is full of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and other nutrients. It nourishes, hydrates, and protect the skin
- Jojoba seed oil: It is excellent for dry skin, it soothes it. It contains Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins that help the skin to repair and damage control.
- Sweet Almond: It promotes a blemish-free skin by boosting collagen production. It hydrates and protects the skin against the potential damage caused by UV radiation.
- Avocado oil: Helps in moisturizing the skin thus making it soft and supple.
- Radish Root Ferment Filtrate: acts as a natural preservative.
Despite being super hydrating, it does not make your face oily at all. It just seeps into your skin, hydrates it and provides a healthy glow. After using it repeatedly, I can notice a change in my skin’s texture. I found my skin to become a bit radiant and had that glow which you can only achieve after having 8 glasses of water daily. I feel like this moisturizer just provided my skin with the additional amount of water that it needed.
I also felt that the water-based gel-like consistency soothe my skin whenever I’ve applied it. You can also use it as a lip mask to hydrate your lips. I’ve lathered it onto my lips and the next day I woke up with the softest lips.
It does have a beautiful fragrance but we all know that fragrance in skincare is a big no. Yet it did not break me out. So, I can also recommend it to people with sensitive skin.
The only thing that I don’t like is the glass packaging as it can easily break. I’d also prefer if they would go cruelty free.
Do I Recommend it?
I highly recommend this Palmer’s Coconut Water Facial Moisturizer! It is so lightweight and hydrates your skin deeply thus providing a healthy glow. It even improved my skin texture and keeps me hydrated throughout the day. I’d also like to mention that it contains some of the best ingredients like Coconut Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Papaya extract and much more which helps in the skin in the longer run.
- Very hydrating
- Moisturizes instantly
- Absorbed quickly into skin
- Very lightweight on the skin
- Water-based moisturizer – great for all skin types
- Gives a healthy glow
- Improves skin texture when used daily
- Soothes and refreshes your skin
- It can be used as a lip mask
- Packaging is not travel friendly
What is Water Based Moisturizer? 5 Affordable Recommendations
Sukin Signature Facial Moisturizer Review
Deyga Organics Rose Glow Kit Review
Luxurious Adore Arabica Coffee Body Butter & Body Polish Review
Pixi Glow Tonic Vs The Ordinary Glycolic Acid
Vanya Herbals Rose & Olive Face Cream
Wow, I really liked what you have mentioned in this article. For sure i.m gonna try it up in at my home… I also have some of the amazing skin care remedies for all kinds of skin and hair problems.
Hi Divya, I hope you like this product. I’d love to hear more from you 🙂