I’ve tried a lot of hand creams lately. Fuschia by Vkare Cherry Care Hand & Nail cream happens to be one of the many. Fuschia hand cream the hand soft and supple. It has a fruity fragrance to it. It is an organic hand cream. So let’s just jump into the review
Aqua, Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Bee’s Wax, Almond Oil, Cherry Extract, Mint Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Vitamin E, Allantoin.
PRICE: Rs.250 for 50 g (24 months)
I’m in love with this packaging. It’s very travel friendly. This fuschia hand cream comes in a tub that is made of good quality plastic and the tin lid gives this mask a lush look. Very Impressed!
SLS free, Parabin Free, Phthalate Free, Not tested on Animals
- Glycerin: Moisturizes the skin
- Aloe Vera: It provides anti-inflammatory properties and heals the skin. It soothes and keeps your skin fresh.
- Coconut Oil: It’s naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal, coconut oil for skin is an excellent moisturizer
- Bee’s Wax: Helps soften and soothe the skin.
- Almond Oil: It can be used to gently dislodge debris from deep within skin pores and follicles, and also may help prevent future acne because of its vitamin A content
- Cherry Extract: Acts as an anti-inflammatory agent
- Mint Extract: mint oil is a good antiseptic and antipruritic material. It soothes skin and helps to cure infections and itchiness.
- Tea Tree Oil: Antiseptic properties and can be used for the treatment of cuts, burns, etc
- Vitamin E: Is an antioxidant, reduces wrinkles, heals the skin and prevents scares
- Allantoin: Has a moisturizing effect and smooths skin.
First of all, can we please wait a moment and appreciate the packaging? I love Fuschia’s packaging, its very simple yet classy. The hand & nail cream is light pink in color and is very light in consistency yet very heavy with its moisture content. I have really very dry hands but after applying this baby by fuschia, I can definitely see the results now.
It has a very pleasant fruity smell, which can be quite refreshing. Overall, you need to apply just a pea size amount for each hands and you are good to go for 4-5 hours straight. It is an organic hand cream that is completely safe to use on the hand.
And the fact that it is SLS free, cruelty-free, paraben and Phthalate Free, I’m totally digging this! I would highly recommend you all to try this one. I feel like it is one of the best hand cream for dry skin in India. If you want a hand cream for soft hands, then get this one.
- Travel Friendly
- Paraben Free
- SLS Free
- Cruelty Free
- Very Moisturizing
- Smells Amazing