Hello guys, today I’ll review a Kiss Beauty Contour Palette. Kiss Beauty 5-Colour Contour Palette contains 5 different cream contouring shade perfect for beginners. Read this Kiss Beauty Contour Palette Review Here
ABOUT THE BRAND:
Kiss Beauty is a Chinese cosmetics brand which makes affordable makeup products.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- Added the natural Jojoba Oil and oxidation resistant vitamin E to make smooth and perfect fit texture; apply layer after layer to cover pore, pock dots and black eye circle, also can bring you a wonderful moisturising effect for skin.
PRICE: Rs.349 with 5 year shell life.
You can buy similar products here:
MY REVIEW ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
PACKAGING: The contour kit is placed in a cardboard box with all the details written over it. The kit is contains 5 contour and highlight shades placed in five different compartments placed one above the another. The first compartment contains a mirror as well, and the last compartment contains a sponge applicator. We can distinguish the products because the compartments are coloured in similar pattern as the contour and highlight product. The packaging is travel friendly. It saves a lot of space.
The highlight & contour products are very soft and bendable. It glides onto your skin and one doesn’t need to break her hand in case of blending :p
Also Read: FREEDOM Pro Contour Kit (Medium 02) REVIEW
We get five shades and a sponge.
- Shade 1: This is the lightest shade in the kit. It can be used as a highlighting shade.
- Shade 2: This shade has a pink hint to it. So it can be used as a brightener under the eyes
- Shade 3: This shade has yellow undertones to it and can be used to cover any blemishes or as a concealer under the eyes or even be used as a highlighting concealer if it is lighter than your skin tone.
- Shade 4: This is the contour shade. This is one or two shades darker than my skin tone so it can be used as a soft contour shade. This shade can also be used as a bronzer.
- Shade 5: This has yellow undertones to it and is total ‘my skin’ color. It can be used as a concealer under the eyes or to cover up blemishes.
- Last Compartment: The last compartment contains a sponge which is quite useful.
Final Thoughts On The Kiss Beauty 5-Color Contour Review:
The contour kit is very handy and travels friendly. The shades blend easily and settles to a matte finish, so setting them with a powder is optional. They are very well pigmented as well. It creases crazily under the eyes so I’d not recommend you all to use this to cover up dark circles. Without setting the shades, it lasts about 2 hours; and with setting powder, it lasts up to 4 hours.
Also Read: Odbo Face Contour Kit REVIEW
- Smells Sweet
- Travel Friendly
- Very Blendable
- Contains a sponge and a mirror
- Contains only 1 contour shade 🙁
- Doesn’t stay for long hours.
- Less Availablity
I would recommend this kit to all beginners at contouring who wants an affordable contour kit. P.S. I Bought this from Amazon.in