Hello! Today i thought of doing an EOTD on my blog. This is my first EOTD, i hope that you all like this. Feel free to comment below if you love this, or want to correct any of my mistakes. I hope this will be a good one.
I’ve created a blue smokey eye, here are the products that I used:
- Eye Shadow Base: Maybelline FIT ME concealer, paired with Maybelline White SuperFresh Compact.
- First I applied Blue Eye Shadow Crayon by Elle 18 (discontinued), you can use this instead on the lips and used my fingers to smudge it. I again applied it to build up the intensity.
- I set the blue crayon stick with a blue eyeshadow from my Meis Pallete.
- Then I used a light brown shade from an eyeshadow pallete of the brand called “Meis” on my crease to act as the transition color and blended the edges of the blue eyeshadow.
- I applied a black eye shadow from the same pallete on the outer V of my eye and blended it.
- I lined my lash line with lakme eyeconic kajal and smudged it as well.
- Then by taking a mix of the blue and the light brown shade on a pointy domw shadped brush, i smoked out my waterline.
- Lastly I applied L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara on my lashes.
After the eye makeup I filled in my brows and applied some concealer and i’m done.
If you liked this look, then please do follow me here and on my other sites: