Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Water Makeup Cleanser Review
Finally, the most raved about Micellar Water is now available in India. It is available in two different variants. One being the Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Water and the other being the Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Bi Phase Water.
Today, I’ll be reviewing the Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Water. Let’s just jump into the review, shall we?
WHAT IS MICELLAR WATER?
Micellar Water contains small micelles that act like magnets. It removes makeup and other impurities by lifting them up from your skin without leaving it dry. It can be used as a makeup remover, cleanser and also has moisturizing property. So you don’t need to rinse your skin after using it.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
The 1st all in one micellar cleansing water that purifies and removes makeup in 1 gesture. Directions Apply onto face, eyes, and lips with some cotton pads without rubbing. No rinsing required.
PRICE: Rs.349 for 400ml
PACKAGING of Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar water makeup cleanser:
Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Water comes in a huge bottle that contains 400 ml of the product. It states that it can be used for 200 times. The packaging is basic and cute with pink detailing.
It also comes in a smaller packaging containing 200ml. This 400 ml bottle can get you sorted for a long time.
HOW TO USE garnier skin naturals micellar water makeup cleanser:
- Pour Garnier Cleansing Water onto cotton
- Press the cotton lightly for few seconds
- Swipe away all the makeup in one go
Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Water contains :
- Hexelene glycol, which is used as solvents and dissolves essential oils and helps in ‘thining’ a liquid
- Glycerin, which acts as a moisturizing agent
- Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, which works a foaming agent or cleanser
- Disodium EDTA, works as a preservative and enhances the cleansing ability
- Poloaxamer 184, used in formulation of skin cleansers.
- Polyaminopropyl biguanide, is a disinfectant and preservative used for disinfection on the skin and also acts as cleansing agent.
MY REVIEW ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Products used for demo:
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Concealer Wand
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
- ADS PRO Matte Me Ultra Smooth Lip Cream – 409 Rose Blossom
- Miss Claire Eyeshadow
- 7Heaven’s Photogenic Matte Lipstick in 302 Kisses
Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Water is a life saver. It is great for everyday use and a boon for all the lazy girls (like me)! Its a makeup remover, facial cleanser and also a moisturizer in one go. I’ve been using it since the day I’ve purchased it and I have not experienced any breakout since then.
Firstly, I pour a few drops on my cotton ball/ or small circular remover pads and gently press it for a few seconds. It allows the makeup to break down and gets easily removed.
This Garnier micellar water breaks down foundation or concealer and then easily removes it. Also, Lipsticks, kajals/eyeliners, concealers, and foundation gets easily removed in one go. But for matte liquid lipsticks, it takes about multiple swipes to remove it.
I’d definitely recommend this for an everyday purpose since it does not contain any added parabens, alcohols or sulfates. It is suitable for sensitive skin. But, I’d not recommend this micellar water for removing waterproof mascara like Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara since it did not remove it properly. But normal non-waterproof mascaras get easily removed. Furthermore, I will definitely repurchase this and buy the Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water
- Does not contain added parabens, alcohol. No added sulfates.
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Gentle on the skin
- Great for everyday use
- Works as a makeup remover, cleanser & moisturizer
- Removes makeup
- Easy to use
- Does not remove waterproof makeup