Earth Rhythm Tinted Lippies are by far my favourite innovative makeup product from an Indian brand this year. It contains SPF 30 with shea butter, organic sweet almond oil and a lot more. The brand mentions that the sunscreen filters used in this product have an “Encapsulated technology which allows to control and improve the delivery system of the ingredients in order to potentially increase their effects on your skin.”
The brand sent over the shades “Ahoy There!!” and “Lady Bug” and has a total of 5 shades to this range. Here’s my Earth Rhythm Tinted Lippie Review.
Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*, Ricinus Communic Seed Oil*, Cera Alba/Beeswax*, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (and) Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (and) Benzophenone-3 (and) Phospholipids (and) 1,3-Butylene Glycol (SPF), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*,Tocopherol (Vit E)*, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Dulcis Oil*, Cocos (Coconut) Nucifera Oil*, Titanium Dioxide**, Red 28 Lake (45410), Red 33 Lake (17200), Yellow 5 Lake (19140), Red 6 (15850), Iron Oxides (Ci77491)** *ECOCERT Organic Approved **Naturally Derived Ingredients
Sunscreen Ingredients Found In Earth Rhythm Tinted Lippie:
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Benzophenone-3, Titanium Dioxide
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate: It is a chemical sunscreen that absorbs UVB radiation
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane: It is a chemical sunscreen that provides protection against UVA, also known as Avobenzone.
- Benzophenone-3: It is a chemical sunscreen that absorbs UVB and short UVA rays
- Titanium Dioxide: It is a physical sunscreen that reflects UV lights.
Price: Rs.650 (Use my code TRISHNA for 15% Off)
These Earth Rhythm Tinted Lippies are housed in small tin containers with colour-coordinated cardboard boxes. These are very tiny and compact, so you can easily carry them around in your purse. The tub packaging makes it easy for on-the-go application for your lips and cheeks.
When I first saw them, I was kind of disappointed because of how tiny these were. But after I saw how easily it fit all of my purses, I knew why the brand chooses this packaging. The 10g product is compact and I can put it in all my purses without any hassle.
How to use the Earth Rhythm Tinted Lippie SPF 30?
These Earth Rhythm Tinted Lippie can be used in 2 ways:
- Wear it like a normal tinted lip balm by applying with your fingers.
- Use it as a cheek tint by using your fingers.
I’d not recommend using them on your eyelids. As they have not mentioned it’s safety for eye wear.
Points to keep in mind before buying them:
- These are tints so you will need to layer them for the level of opaqueness you desire. On my lip shots, I’ve used layered them once to get the colour.
- Their lasting time on cheeks is longer than on the lips because I do tend to eat a heavy meal.
Swatches of these Earth Rhythm Lip Balms:
- Ahoy There!! – Peachy shade that’s very similar to Flower Beauty Blush Bomb “Nectar”. More pigmented than “Lady Bug”
- Lady Bug: This is a deep pink shade. Gives a sheer wash of colour on the lips but look absolutely great on the cheeks. You can layer it to get the desired pigment.
Few tips for better application:
- Apply these as cheek tints directly on bare skin or over foundation, then set it with compact powder
- Apply these using your fingers on the lips then blot it for a smudge-proof look
Wear Time, Pigmentation & Feel
It lasts for 6-7 hours on the cheeks and 5 hours on the lips. These have good buildable pigmentation, that is super blendable. They have a non-sticky feeling but gives a dewy look on the cheeks.
They have launched these lip tints in 6 shades and all of them are easy-to-wear, comfortable shades for everyday wear.
My Final Thoughts On The Earth Rhythm Tinted Lippie
I love these tinted lippies a lot. These lip balm with SPF is something that I’ve been wanting to try out for a long time. Considering their multi-usage concept, I do feel they are a steal for the price you are paying.
I’ve nothing to complain about, they are pigmented, blendable, buildable and gives a nice dewy finish to your lips and cheeks. They are not sheer like other lip and cheek tints but not super pigmented that you would have a hard time blending it, it’s a perfect balance.
I’d have to say that their longevity is better on the cheeks than on the lips. But they do leave behind a nice tint whenever it fades out. The finish is satin, not super glossy but gives a nice shine. I normally tend to blot them if I’m going for a no-makeup look. Otherwise, I build it up for a pigmented monochromatic look.
DO I RECOMMEND THESE?
Absolutely! Just get them. They are my favorites at the moment.
Earth Rhythm Tinted Lippie SPF 30 Review
Other Earth Rhythm Products Review:
- Earth Rhythm Gel To Milk Cleanser – Pumpkin Enzymes Review
- 10 Best Shampoo Bars in India (For All Hair Types)
- 10 Best Cleansing Balm in India