In my city, Monsoon is the time of the year when it’s super humid and rainy. It’s the time when your skin needs to be clean else your pores might get clogged. I belong to the combination-to-dry skin family and my T-Zone is quite oily this season. So, here are my 2 monsoon skin care essentials from mCaffeine Coffee Skin Care Range that will help you out this season. These mCaffeine products are infused with caffeine that has a lot of good antioxidant properties.
3 Benefits of Coffee for Skin
- Coffee contains caffeine which has the ability to penetrate the skin barrier that has potent antioxidant properties
- It slows down the process of photo-aging by protecting the skin cells against UV Radiations.
- It may also help in decreasing pigmented spots and hyperpigmentation
Monsoon Skin Care Tips
- Never skip sunscreen even though it’s dark and gloomy because sun rays can still penetrate through clouds
- Monsoon is the season of hot and humid condition, so make sure to wash your face at least two times a day to avoid clogging your face.
- Make sure to apply a clay-based face mask with exfoliating beads like the mCaffeine Coffee Face Mask once a week to deeply cleanse your pores and remove dead skin.
- Make sure to drink loads of water to keep yourself hydrated so that it can help to reduce water loss. A hydrating serum also becomes handy to provide nourishment and protect the moisture barrier.
mCaffeine is India’s 1st Caffeinated Personal Care Brand. All of mCaffeine’s products are infused with caffeine. Caffeine being a superfood for hair and skin, it’s an extension to the hyperactive lifestyle and individualistic identity. mCaffeine’s products are designed to bring the best in skin and hair care infused with caffeine as the key ingredient.
My Monsoon Skin Care Essentials Include:
mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Face Mask
The mCaffeine Coffee Face Mask is a clay-based face mask with a thin consistency that smells absolutely heavenly like the aroma of coffee. If you are a coffee addict like me, then you would probably love the whole experience too. This mCaffeine coffee face mask contains few beads which I’m assuming to be coffee beads that also help in exfoliating your skin as well. They are not at all harsh on the skin and help in gentle exfoliation.
This clay-based face mask helps to keep your oils at bay and also has a high percentage of caffeine in it. I have combination-to-dry skin and it did not dry me out at all. This is the perfect face mask for your monsoon skin care routine as it will keep you free from excess oil during this humid climate. You also get a wooden spatula that you can use for even application and for hygiene purposes as you don’t have to dip your fingers in the mask every time.
How I Use This mCaffeine Coffee Face Mask ?
- I wash my face with a mild face wash, then apply a thin layer of this mCaffeine Coffee Face Mask
- Then I leave the mask for 15-20 minutes.
- Then I rinse it off with lukewarm water while gently scrubbing my face in a circular motion
- Then I apply a good hydrating Serum and follow it up with a moisturizer
I did feel a cooling sensation mainly because of the menthol crystals present in it. So, if you have sensitive skin, do a patch test before. It did not bother my skin at all. I did love the fact that it contained a lot of good ingredients like Argan Oil, Vitamin E, Glycerine, etc. Though it is recommended for normal to oily skin and contains different clays like Bentonite, Kaolin, and Multani Mitti, yet it never dried my skin. It has a shelf life of 6 months, so I’d recommend that you use this face mask at least once a week to remove all the excess oils from your face.
mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Face Serum
The mCaffeine Coffee Face Serum is a lightweight face serum that contains the goodness of White Water Lily, Coffee Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, and also Squalene. It is a good serum for beginners because most of the active ingredients are present at a lower percentage hence your skin would not purge. If you are searching for a light-weight hydrating serum for this monsoon season, this is the one to go for.
This mCaffeine Coffee Face Serum comes in a frosted glass dropper bottle and contains 40 ml of product. I love the price point as it’s quite affordable for a face serum at Rs.645. It smells exactly like a coffee toffee. I only wished the fragrance was a bit less prominent.
How I Use This mCaffeine Coffee Face Serum?
- I wash my face with my favorite face wash
- Then I follow up with my toner
- Then I use this mCaffeine Coffee Face Serum
- Lastly, I seal it with a moisturizer
This mCaffeine face serum is not sticky yet hydrating and would be perfect for the day and night routine. Since I have dry skin so I usually use it in my morning routine and follow it up with a light moisturizer and sunscreen.
These two mCaffeine products from their coffee skincare range are their best-sellers. All mCaffeine products are gender neutral and all of their products are SLS, Paraben and Cruelty-free, and Vegan.
- Skinish Arabica Coffee Hair Oil & Five Clay Hair Mask Review
- Luxurious Adore Arabica Coffee Body Butter & Body Polish Review